The Fastrac Real Estate team is responsible for creating and executing the company’s Real Estate site selection strategies, real property acquisition program, and new store development plans. The following guidelines are just program, and new store development plans. The following guidelines are just that, guidelines. Realizing that each site and market is different, Fastrac will look at all sites that fall within these general parameters.
CBD gummies are a popular way to consume CBD, as they provide a delicious and easy way to take your daily dose of CBD. But how long do CBD gummies last?
Submit your site for review should your property meet some or all of the general parameters as outlined below:
- Ideal site size is approx. 250′ x 250′. We will look at sites that are larger as well. Co-tenant relationships and mutual site developments will also be seriously considered on larger parcels.
- Frontage is most important vs. depth of site with ability to erect sign for business.
- Availability of minimum of (2) curb cuts is necessary
- Topography should be generally agreeable to development use
GENERAL SITE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Corner sites preferred, but not necessary
- Utilities – electric and water needed. Prefer municipal water hookup. Will consider sites with well water pending quantity availability.
- Site does not have to be vacant. Fastrac will consider sites that have existing structures.
- Prefer sites that are already zoned for convenience store/retail petroleum sales. Will consider sites that can be re-zoned where applicable.
- Ideally would like to locate sites in an established or growing commercial/retail market area
- Small town markets welcome
- Traﬃc count needs to be determined per site
- Population counts (ie. Rooftops) 1mile/3mile/10mile needs to be determined per site
- Strongly prefer to acquire and own site.
- Fastrac will seriously consider land swaps, co-site development arrangements and co-tenant relationships.
- We will also want to look at desirable sites that may not be on the market at this time and ones that can be assembled from multiple parcels.
- Our designs work well with certain, banks, retail services (i.e. dry cleaning), motels, and other complimentary retail uses such as larger restaurants and “big-box” type developments.
Submit A Site Form and Contact:
Office: (315) 552-6800
Please submit a site for review before calling.
Fastrac will respond back if they are interested in pursuing the property for possible acquisition.
Note: The criteria set forth herein are subject to change from time to time by Fastrac Markets at its sole discretion, and without notice. Criteria may be relaxed or restricted on a case by case basis, if in the sole discretion of Fastrac Markets, circumstances exist that warrant such relaxation or restriction.
Use this criteria to give you ideas for locating possible sites and also to help you sort out sites that may not apply for Fastrac Markets.